After the last two days during which we have:
- Collected our mini home
- Discovered it would not fit in my sister’s back yard
- Found a caravan park in Brisbane where it would fit it
- Parked our mini home on a powered van site
- This will be home for the next 4 1/2 weeks
- Set everything up – complete with awning and privacy shades
- Moved our belongings in (those items we are taking that is)
- And – done the grocery shopping (this has been avoided for two weeks)
Yet, while all of this was going on, we parked our mini home out the front of Kate and Kal’s place for 24 hours, watched Hawthorn flog Sydney in the AFL Grand Final, enjoyed Riverfire last night from the balcony of the unit we are renting and driven a total of 300 kilometres backwards and forwards across the north side of Brisbane.
In the last 10 minutes we have finally sat down …
It is now Happy Hour 🙂 in more ways than one.