You know how the song goes, but I’m talking about all the fun I’ve had this month sharing all things Christmas and this is my next entry in my Christmas Time Square as part of Becky’s ‘Time’ Square in December photo challenge.
– ⋅ o ♥ o ⋅ –
Christmas 2018 has been a lot of fun with our eldest daughter and my sister celebrating with us. We had a lovely Christmas Eve with a sumptuous three-course feast no-one was expecting to be so good (not even moi, the chef). We relaxed because we all needed to, and we and enjoyed watching the odd Christmas movie or two, including one on my must see list – The Man Who Invented Christmas.
But I also had a wonderful time blogging and realising what fun it is to . . .
- Share my choices for favourite Christmas Movies and Cartoons.
- Dig into my archives – literally and figuratively (at least I think that’s correct).
- Sing Christmas Carols while typing away and give thanx to wonders of modern technology.
- Get creative and fall in love with a new idea, share a new recipe, and rediscovered old ideas – twice.
- Discover Christmas flowers and something special blooming in the garden as well as a plant that’s the perfect Christmas colour.
- Realise that, when it comes to my husband, nothing has changed (except for how much I love him – that continues to grow).
I also had a lot of fun creating a miniature cardboard Christmas Village out of the pop-ups handed out at the supermarket, but you’ll have to wait until later today to see the photos of the finished village.
Yes indeed, what fun I’ve had.
– ⋅ o ♥ o ⋅ –
Now it’s your turn to finish this sentence.
“What fun it is to . . .”