Over the last week, I’ve been busy preparing my posts for Squares in October. With Past Squares being the theme, I’ve been having a lot of fun filtering through the squares I’ve shared and deciding which ones I can highlight.
But in the process of doing so, I also discovered so many wonderful squares that won’t make the cut. Squares is a month-long challenge and there are only 31 days. Since July 2018, I have shared a lot of photos across various challenges.
And then I had an idea 💡
(Don’t tell anyone otherwise I’ll be expected to have them more frequently).
What was my idea? I hear you ask.
Make a desktop of squares that won’t be highlighted in October.
So I did. It didn’t take me long, but I had a couple of goes at it, because, in the end, I decided a desktop of flower squares was right on the money – for me anyway.
Here’s my desktop of squares.
(It looks amazing.)
All of these flowers have two things in common.
- I’ve grown every one of them in my garden at one time or another over the last four years, and
- They have featured in one of Becky’s square challenges at one time or another.
– ⋅ o ♥ o ⋅ –
Now it’s over to you.
I hope I have encouraged you to Share Your Desktop with me.
- Please join in by sharing the photo* you have set as your wallpaper;
- Provide as little or as much detail as you wish;
- Either comment here with a link to your post or use a pingback so I know you have joined in the fun and I’ll visit your blog and your post and read all about your photo; and
- Share the fun around 🥰
* Remember, in the interest of maintaining your personal privacy, please refrain from sharing a screenshot of your desktop and merely share the image you have set as your wallpaper.