They come in so many shapes and sizes that there’s always something to celebrate.
Birthdays are our own, personal anniversary of our entry into the world. Wedding anniversaries are that annual reminder of the day we pledged our souls to the other half of our hearts. Graduating, getting your first job, or any other number of reasons your heart (or your head) is full of happy memories and gratitude.
Not to forget there are also sad occasions that (for me anyway) perpetually come to mind on the anniversary of their happening.
–⋅ o ♥ o ⋅–
But this post is about my blogging anniversary, or, as they say . . .
I can hardly believe it’s been eight years and that over that time I’ve . . .
- Published 1,342 posts – it’ll be 1,343 when I post this one;
- Uploaded and shared 6,575 images (😱);
- Shared 40 (or so) recipes that I whip up in my kitchen;
- Shared 17 speeches I wrote for Toastmasters;
- Written a couple of short stories, some poetry and other creative things like haiku;
- Delighted in sharing the photos of the flowers in my garden; and
- Loved (loved, loved) sharing the photos I take of the Moon.
It’s been a ride and a half, but it’s not over yet.
I’m sure there’s a lot more blogging inside me just itching to get out.