I love the desktop image I’ve chosen for this month.
I recently wrote about clowning around and having a great time at Monet & Friends while we were in Melbourne. This photo was taken at the entry – before we’d even walked through to the exhibit proper.
It looks wonderful on my desktop and I’ll enjoy looking at it for the next 30 days.
Seriously – the look on Melissa’s face says it all.
“I can’t believe I’m related to these two!”
I love my girls 💜.
–⋅ o ♥ o ⋅–
A huge thank you to those who shared their desktops with me last month. By all means, take a moment to see what they’ve been looking at:
- Brian shared a photo of a dragonfly from his archive that highlights the details of the wings;
- Martin shared an image of Cows and Crows and another of Miss Lola heading towards Bakersfield;
- Cee shared three stunning photos – a flower, some leaves and a flower bud (at least, I think it’s a bud);
- and Aletta shared a gorgeous photo of Calandrinia spectabilis (Rock Purslane).
Thank you, everyone, you all brightened my day.
–⋅ o ♥ o ⋅–
Have I encouraged you to Share Your Desktop with me? I hope so because now it’s over to you.
- Please join in by sharing the photo* you have set as your wallpaper;
- Provide as little or as much detail as you wish;
- Either comment here with a link to your post or use a pingback so I know you have joined in the fun and I’ll visit your blog and your post and read all about your photo; and
- Share the fun around 🥰
* Remember, in the interest of maintaining your personal privacy, please refrain from sharing a screenshot of your desktop and merely share the image you have set as your wallpaper.