I can hardly believe it’s December already.
My Agapanthuses have been so stunning this year that I’ve decided to forego my planned festive desktop. Many are yet to open completely, and some have now finished blooming, but, as you can see, I have a spectrum of colours that are just wonderful. I just adore looking at each and every one of them.
Who knows there may be a new colour I can add to my collection next year.
In the meantime, here’s my last desktop for 2022.
All of these photos were taken this year with the exception of one ring-in~.
Some of you may know which image that is, but for those of you who don’t, there’s a clue in the cropped selection below.
Still don’t know? (That’s ok.)
You can click here to find out which Agapanthus was photographed some time ago.
–⋅ o ♥ o ⋅–
And now, a huge thank you to those who shared their desktops with me last month. Please take a minute or two to see what they’ve been looking at:
- Brian shared a very orange desktop – a beautiful Hippeastrum – one of the many he had blooming in his garden.
- Aletta shared a gorgeous photo of a flowering succulent. I was delighted to see it because I didn’t get any photos of the flowers on mine this year.
- Martin shared three photos in November – two of The Undertaker from his truck simulator and one of a DAF XF105 6×4 510HP truck parked on his road. I’m sure that delighted Martin.
- Cee’s three photos for November included an enormous kite and two beautiful flowers. I’m no expert, but I think the flowers are a variety of lily and a variety of daisy.
- Self shared a photo of the Christmas decorations near Grafton Street in Dublin – perfect for putting you right in the mood for the holidays.
Thank you, everyone. It always brightens my day to see what you’re looking at.
–⋅ o ♥ o ⋅–
Have I encouraged you to Share Your Desktop with me? I do hope so, because . . .
Now it’s over to you.
- Please join in by sharing the photo* you have set as your wallpaper;
- Provide as little or as much detail as you wish;
- Either comment here with a link to your post or use a pingback so I know you have joined in the fun and I’ll visit your blog and your post and read all about your photo; and
- Share the fun around 🥰
~ an Australian/New Zealand noun that refers to a person or thing that is not a genuine member of a group or set.
* Remember, in the interest of maintaining your personal privacy, please refrain from sharing a screenshot of your desktop and merely share the image you have set as your wallpaper.