A huge thank you goes out to Author S B Mazing for nominating me for The Creative Blogger Award.
SB (as I like to call her), bestowed this prestigious award upon me because of the: ‘fun and creative way I write about food.’ SB is, in her own words: “ . . . a writer, an author and a dreamer. I am a woman, a wife, a mother and yet still a little girl at heart. Living in a country I am not born in, speaking and writing in a language that was not my first . . . ”
Another huge thank you goes out to Gill over at Talkingthailand for also nominating me for The Creative Blogger Award.
As I’m sure you’ve guessed, Gill lives in Thailand and her interests include photography and she loves sharing her experiences as she turns the pages of her life. Thank you for this nomination, Gill.
– ⋅ o ♥ o ⋅ –
The Award Rules
- Display the award on your blog;
- Thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog;
- Share five random facts about yourself;
- Nominate and notify as many blogs as you like (five at least); and
- Pass these rules along to the blogs you nominate.
– ⋅ o ♥ o ⋅ –
Five Random Facts About Myself
- I love trees. Not just any trees, but big, ancient trees. Ones that hold captive stories of years gone by and the lives they’ve witnessed over the years it has taken them to grow strong and tall.
- I love watching the stars in the heavens and trying to comprehend not only ‘what’ is out there, but that we are the exception in this amazing universe, that extinction, not survival, is the rule.
- I believe that under ever mushroom hides another world of wonder waiting to be discovered if only I were small enough to enjoy it myself.
- I don’t see myself as a creative person and I’d love to be able to come up with original ideas. What I can and do, is take inspiration from others and morph their idea into something (almost uniquely) mine.
- After years of watching Disney movies with my girls, I know all the songs and (almost) all the dialogue to The Little Mermaid and Beauty and the Beast, not to mention The Lion King, Sleeping Beauty, Aladdin, Frozen, and Brave.
Wait a minute – my girls were all grown up when I purchased copies of Frozen and Brave 🙂
– ⋅ o ♥ o ⋅ –
Passing the Award Along
Are you a creative person? Do you have a creative blog?
Would you like to receive The Creative Blogger Award?
Then, this award is yours.
Congratulations on all your hard work and creativity.
All I ask is that you leave me a comment here stating that you’ve accepted the award and I’ll pop over to your blog and have a look around. I’ll leave a comment to let you know I’ve done so and then update this page to include a link to your blog.
You can read more about my spin on Blogging Awards on my Policies page.